Adding the 2019 Corolla Hybrid Touring Sports to Rent to buy
You might already be aware that our successful Rent to buy has launched in the UK, and this time we have further good news. Shortly after the product launch, we’re adding the new 2019 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Touring Sports to our selection.
Keeping running costs at a reasonable level is a cornerstone of any business, and on-demand driving is no exception. Every penny you can chip away from your fuel bill adds to your profit, so fuel economy is a subject Uber drivers take seriously for a good reason.
In present-day conditions, hybrid-drive vehicles offer the most convenient middle ground between practicality and fuel economy. You just fill up and go just as you would with any car, but you get to enjoy the instant torque of the electric motor, the availability of the 1.8-litre, 122-horsepower petrol engine, as well as an ultra-low consumption due to the clever teamwork of the two.
Here’s a summary of why we thought the new Toyota Corolla Touring Sports is ideal for ridesharing:
Why you’ll love it:
- Fuel economy up to 62.77 mpg
- CO2 emissions as low as 76 g/km
- 8″ touchscreen with Toyota Touch® 2 multimedia and navigation
- Auto high beam headlights with follow-me-home
- LED daytime running lights
- Adaptive cruise control with lane trace assist
- Push-button start
- Heated front seats with power-adjustable lumbar support on driver seat
- Lane departure alert with steering control
- Road sign assist
- Tyre pressure warning system for your safety and fuel economy
- Heated door mirrors
Why your riders will love it:
- Smooth ride due to the hybrid drivetrain, automatic gearbox and adaptive cruise control
- 7 SRS airbags, 5-star Euro NCAP safety rating
- 6-speaker multimedia system with Bluetooth® connectivity
- Dual-zone automatic air conditioning
- Huge, 598-litre boot, expandable to 1,606 litres with the flat-folding rear seats
Ready to up your game with a state-of-the-art hybrid? Be the first to pre-order your brand-new 2019 Toyota Corolla Hybrid Touring Sports for Rent to buy and call our friendly team on 0333 444 0533.
Splend rents vehicles to Uber drivers in the UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico. In addition to providing you with the most important tool in your career as a rideshare driver, Splend also offers ongoing training, support, and data-driven feedback via a personal Member Success Representative. Our Members also receive some fantastic Member Benefits including discounts from our partners!
For more information about Splend, give our team a call on 0333 444 0533 or email us.