The powerful and aerodynamic Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Premium joins our Flexi plan lineup.
Sleek and attractive, the Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in is eye-catching, to say the least and it’s one of the best cars for Uber. With the 16” alloy wheels, curved outline with striking design accents, and the sporty rear spoiler, your Ioniq Plug-in will make you the talk of the town.
You can take the word “sleek” literally: with a drag coefficient of just 0.24, the Ioniq Plug-in is one of the most aerodynamic cars on the market. Less drag means less energy needed to move the car, helping with both electric range and fuel efficiency.
The Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in has a charging time of approximately two hours and fifteen minutes, which gives you 39 miles of electric range or a total of 660+ miles combined with a full tank of fuel.
Why you’ll love it
- Combined fuel consumption: 256.8 mpg
- CO2 emissions: 26 g/km
- 10.25″ widescreen navigation – including Traffic Message Channel, MapCare, TomTom Live Services, and Hyundai BlueLink
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
- Bluetooth connectivity
- 7 airbags and numerous safety features resulting in a 5-star Euro NCAP safety rating
- Heated, leather-wrapped steering wheel for those cold winter mornings
- Rear camera with parking guidance system
Why your riders will love it
- Infinity Sound System for a surround sound experience
- Wireless phone charging pad
- USB charging port in the armrest
- Heated seats
- Plenty of luggage space with a 443-litre boot capacity
The 69-plate Hyundai Ioniq Plug-in Premium is available on our Flexi plan for £229 per week.
Everything you need to know about PCO car hire
PCO car hire is a term that you’ll hear used extensively if you’re looking for a flexible way to earn an income with Uber or other on-demand driving apps. But what do you really need to know? What are the pros and cons? How can you get started? With the web full of information from […]
The ultimate 2022 car guide for Uber drivers in London
What makes the best cars for driving Uber in the UK? From the all-important fuel consumption through comfort, safety, to reliability, and even how good the car looks on the road – there’s a lot to take into consideration. Choosing the best car for Uber in London can be a challenging decision, one that you […]
We’re PCO car specialists enabling on-demand drivers to make money by driving. Our vision is a future where every on-demand driver can be successful.
We can set you up with a brand-new or new-model car on a flexible plan, and provide the training and support you need to become a more profitable, safer, and fulfilled driver.
Don’t take our word for it—Uber drivers rate us excellent on Trustpilot.
Come and say hello at our Member Support Centre at 393 Edgware Road Cricklewood, London, email us, or say hello on 0333 016 4331