With electric cars, charging is always somewhere in the back of your mind. Not with the 64kWH Hyundai Kona, though. At least not any more than you think about refueling your petrol car.
With the latest tech and connectivity features on board, the Hyundai Kona Electric will help you step up your ridesharing experience and reach new goals.
Zap out your redundant expenses
Not only is it cheaper to charge and service an electric car, but on-demand drivers in London can save up to £15 per day on the Congestion Charge. That’s compared to a traditional hybrid or a modern combustion engine, but the ULEZ charge exemption saves you a further £12.50, a daily fee charged in Central London for older, more polluting cars.
Another way an EV saves you money is by accessing Uber’s Clean Air Fund, which subsidises the cost of owning an electric PCO car. In a nutshell, driving an electric car for Uber means 3p/mile more earnings after each ride.
Here’s how Uber’s Clean Air Plan will help you get a new car
As cities become bigger and more congested, local and state governments continue to look for solutions to improve air quality. One way governments can do this is to encourage drivers to buy hybrid, PHEV, or EV cars, which eliminate harmful emissions in the city and have a lower carbon footprint. In London, Uber has partnered […]
Why drivers love it
- 204-hp maximum output
- 300-mile range (WLTP)
- Rapid charging – It’s ready to take off in 47 minutes*
- Adjustable regenerative braking
- 10.25” widescreen with Hyundai Bluelink, navigation, Android Auto, and Apple CarPlay
- Full LED headlights and taillights
- Heated front seats
- Power-folding, power-adjusted, heated door mirrors
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror
- Automatic windscreen wipers with rain sensor
- Heated steering wheel
- Rear camera and guidance system + front and rear parking sensors
*From 10% to 80% at a 100 kW DC charging station
Why riders love it
- Rear electric windows
- Solar glass + rear side and tailgate privacy glass
- Ambient interior lighting
- Seat pockets and cupholders
- USB and wireless phone charging
- Cruise control with adaptive speed control for a smoother ride
- 8-speaker premium audio system with subwoofer
Ready to get your career on the road?
The 64kWh Hyundai Kona Electric Premium is now available
on our Flexi own plan from £269 per week
We’re PCO car specialists enabling on-demand drivers to make money by driving. Our vision is a future where every on-demand driver can be successful.
We can set you up with a brand-new or new-model car on a flexible subscription, and provide the training and support you need to become a more profitable, safer, and fulfilled driver.
Don’t take our word for it—Uber drivers rate us excellent on Trustpilot.
Come and say hello at our Member Support Centre at 393 Edgware Road Cricklewood, London, email us, or say hello on 0333 016 4331