We are pleased to announce the first hybrid option to our Rent plan: Kia Niro 2 Hybrid, the car of choice for professional PCO drivers.
Get ready for eco-friendly driving. The Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid’s a parallel hybrid system switches between petrol and electric power (or uses a combination of both) and charges the battery whenever it can. The system is seamless and responsive while achieving CO2 emissions as low as 86 g/km.
The new Niro features an elevated seating position and a more spacious interior for you and your riders than a typical sedan or hatch. The car comes packed with all the latest tech including Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™.
Let’s see why you should consider the Kia Niro Hybrid for ridesharing:
Why you’ll love it
- Combined fuel consumption: 58.9 mpg
- CO2 emissions: 86 g/km
- 7″ touchscreen satnav with European mapping
- Kia Connected Services Featuring TomTom®
- Roof rails
- Reversing camera and rear parking sensors
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
- 4.2″ TFT colour head-up display
- Privacy glass in the rear windows and tailgate
- LED taillights and daytime running lights
Why your riders will love it
- 427-litre luggage space which makes it ideal for those airport runs
- USB-port in the centre console with fast charge
- Bluetooth® with music streaming as well as AUX cord port
- A six-speaker sound system so your riders can enjoy their favourite tunes
Ready to impress your riders?
Membership presumes a one-off, £179 joining fee and a 6-week minimum rental period.
We enable people to make money by driving. Our vision is a future where every on-demand driver can be successful.
We are Rent to buy specialists. Don’t take our word for it—drivers rate us excellent on Trustpilot. We can set you up with a brand-new or new-model car on a Rent to buy plan, plus we provide the training and support you need to become an Uber driver that’s more profitable, safer, and fulfilled.