The ‘first cab off the rank’ in Splend’s Rent & Rent-to-Buy plans
We are pleased to announce the first hybrid option to our Rent plan: Kia Niro 2 Hybrid, the car of choice for professional PCO drivers.
Get ready for eco-friendly driving! The Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid employs a parallel hybrid system that switches between petrol and electric power (or uses a combination of both) and charges the battery whenever it can. The system is seamless and responsive while achieving CO2 emissions as low as 86 g/km.
The Kia Niro features an elevated seating position and a more spacious interior for you and your riders than a typical sedan or hatch. The car comes packed with all the latest tech including Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™.
Let’s see why you should consider the Kia Niro Hybrid for ridesharing:
Why you’ll love it:
- Combined fuel consumption: 58.9 mpg
- CO2 emissions from 86 g/km
- 7″ Touchscreen Satellite Navigation with European Mapping
- Kia Connected Services Featuring TomTom®
- Roof Rails
- Reversing Camera System
- Rear Parking Sensors
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
- 4.2″ Supervision Cluster with TFT Colour Display
- Privacy Glass (Rear Windows & Tailgate)
- LED Rear Tail Lights
- LED Daytime Running Lights
Why your riders will love it:
- 427 litres of luggage space which makes it ideal for those airport runs
- USB port in the centre console with fast charge
- Bluetooth® with Music Streaming as well as AUX cord port
- A six-speaker sound system to enjoy their favourite tunes
For Splend Members, Kia Niro Hybrid is available from £199 per week on the Rent plan and £220 per week if you choose Rent-to-Buy. Membership presumes a one-off membership fee of £179 and a 6-week minimum rental period.
Ready to impress your riders? Call our friendly team on 0333 444 0533 and order your Kia Niro Hybrid.