We are pleased to announce the Kia Niro 2 Hybrid – one of the best hybrid cars for PCO drivers.
Get ready for eco-friendly driving. The Kia Niro Self-Charging Hybrid’s a parallel hybrid system switches between petrol and electric power (or uses a combination of both) and charges the battery whenever it can. The system is seamless and responsive while achieving CO2 emissions as low as 86 g/km.
The new Niro features an elevated seating position and a more spacious interior for you and your riders than a typical sedan or hatch. The car comes packed with all the latest tech including Android Auto™ and Apple CarPlay™.
Let’s see why you should consider the Kia Niro Hybrid for ridesharing:
Why you’ll love it
- Combined fuel consumption: 58.9 mpg
- CO2 emissions: 86 g/km
- 7″ touchscreen satnav with European mapping
- Kia Connected Services Featuring TomTom®
- Roof rails
- Reversing camera and rear parking sensors
- Android Auto and Apple CarPlay connectivity
- 4.2″ TFT colour head-up display
- Privacy glass in the rear windows and tailgate
- LED taillights and daytime running lights
Why your riders will love it
- 427-litre luggage space which makes it ideal for those airport runs
- USB-port in the centre console with fast charge
- Bluetooth® with music streaming as well as AUX cord port
- A six-speaker sound system so your riders can enjoy their favourite tunes
Drive a Kia Niro Hybrid on the Flexi plan from £209 per week
Membership presumes a one-off, £199 joining fee with a 6-week minimum period on the Flexi plan, or 6 months on Flexi own.
Rent to buy 101—Three steps to flexible car ownership
Is it better to rent or buy a car for PCO driving? Each option has its pros and cons, but since they’re so different, there is going to be a compromise either way. But what if there was a middle way that provided the flexibility of renting and the ability to own the car at […]
The ultimate 2020 car guide for Uber drivers in London
What makes the best cars for driving Uber in the UK? From the all-important fuel consumption through comfort, safety, to reliability, and even how good the car looks on the road – there’s a lot to take into consideration. Choosing the best car for Uber in London can be a challenging decision, one that you […]
We enable people to make money by driving. Our vision is a future where every on-demand driver can be successful.
We’re PCO car specialists. Don’t take our word for it—drivers rate us excellent on Trustpilot. We can set you up with a brand-new or new-model car on a flexible car subscription, plus we provide the training and support you need to become an Uber driver that’s more profitable, safer, and fulfilled.
Drop by our Member Support Centre at 393 Edgware Road Cricklewood, London, email us, or say hello on 0333 016 4331