We’re adding a new hybrid option to our Rent plan: the 2019 Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid is guaranteed to impress you as well as your riders!
Keeping running costs low and maintaining high rider satisfaction is key to your success, so we’re always on the hunt for vehicles that help you maximise your rideshare earnings. The IONIQ checks all these boxes and more while offering a no-compromise driving experience and all the latest tech you’ll ever need on the road. You don’t have to take our word for it: What Car? voted the Hyundai IONIQ the Hybrid Car of the Year in 2018 and 2019.
Let’s see why you should consider the Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid for ridesharing:
Why you’ll love it:
- Ultra-low consumption (78.5 mpg)
- 700-mile range (fewer stops, more time on the road)
- Tax-friendly CO2 emissions (84 g/km)
- ECO drive mode
- Autonomous emergency brake
- 5″ colour touchscreen media centre
- Lane departure warning system with Lane Keep Assist function
- Rear parking sensors and rear camera with guidance system
Why your riders will love it:
- Smooth ride due to the dual clutch automatic gearbox and adaptive cruise control
- Huge boot for those airport runs, further expandable due to split folding rear seats
- Dual-zone climate control
- USB and AUX connections
- Simple, clean, spacious interior
The Hyundai IONIC Hybrid will be available soon for £199 per week for Splend Members. Membership presumes a one-off membership fee of £179 and a 6-week minimum rental period.
Ready to impress your riders? Be the first to pre-order for March your brand-new ’19-plate Hyundai IONIQ Hybrid from Splend and call our friendly team on 0333 444 0533.