You’re one step closer to entering the competition
We’ve sent you an email and SMS about booking your test drive at Splend.
Until you book and then complete your test drive at Splend, you will not be entered into the competition.
Hurry, the competition is limited to the first 500 test drives. So don’t miss out!
Click here for more information about the Volkswagen ID.3 before your test drive.
Competition Terms and Conditions
UK, 23+ only. Visit splend.co.uk/ID3/, fill in the online form and complete a free test drive of the Volkswagen ID.3 to be entered into the Prize Draw. No purchase necessary. Limited to the first 500 standard entries. The Prize: 1 X Volkswagen ID.3. Max 1 standard entry per person per Prize Draw. Visit splend.co.uk/ID3/for full T&Cs and prize details.
Promoter: Splend LTD, Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street, London, England, EC3N 2EX.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This Promotion is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 23 or over, excluding employees of the Promoter, its agents and anyone professionally associated with this Promotion.
- No purchase necessary; however, a pre-booked test drive of a Volkswagen ID.3 at Splend’s Member Support Centre 393 Edgware Rd, London NW2 6LN is required. Limited to the first 500 standard entries.
- Entire Promotion Period: This Promotion will run between 15th November 2022 – 31st December 2022. This Promotion will end earlier than the Entire Promotion Period if the first 500 standard entries are completed before 31stDecember 2022.
- Promotion Period: Enter this prize draw between 00.01 BST on the 15th November 2022 and 23.59 BST on the 31st December 2022 inclusive.
- To Enter: Visit splend.co.uk/ID3/ and complete the online form to provide your details (name, email address, mobile number) to be booked in for your free ID.3 test drive with Splend.
- Maximum of 1 standard entry is permitted per person.
- The Prize: There will be 1 winner who will win 1 x Volkswagen ID.3. The vehicle colour will be dependent on stock availability at the time of winner confirmation.
- Further Prize Details and Conditions:
- The winner must be aged 23 or over at the time of entering the Prize Draw.
- The winner must have an active Uber Driver Account.
- The winner must not be an active Splend member.
- The winner must hold a taxi or PHV driver’s licence with Transport for London (TfL).
- The winner will be asked to prove they are a resident of the UK.
- The prize will be available for collection from Splend’s Member Support Centre 393 Edgware Rd, London NW2 6LN.
- If the prize is to be driven on a public highway, insurance cover must be obtained by the winner prior to collection of the Prize.
- The Promoter cannot guarantee that the vehicle will not be pre-registered to the Promoter or it’s associated companies.
- Maintenance, services and running costs of the vehicle are the responsibility of the winner from the date of ownership. This date will be confirmed with the winner in writing following winner acknowledgement of the prize.
- The Prize is exempt from road tax as it is a fully electric vehicle.
- Vehicle warranty will vary dependent on the Prize. Warranty and its duration will be confirmed with the winner before delivery.
- Any pictures depicting the prizes on any media including press advertisements, posters or TV commercials are indicative only and the actual prize may vary from the depictions. The Promotion does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation of the product being offered as prize.
- The Prize must be taken as stated and no compensation will be payable if a winner is unable to use the Prize as stated. The winner will be liable for all costs and expenses not stated relating to claiming the prize.
- The winner will not be able to re-sell the vehicle for 3 months following delivery. Should the winner wish to sell during the first three months, they must obtain the consent of the Promoter by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Winner Selection: 1 winner will be randomly selected from all valid entries received during this month’s Promotion Period.
- Winner Notification: The winner will be contacted either via the email address provided on entry, or via the phone number within 7 working days of Winner Selection and will be required to respond to confirm eligibility and acceptance of the Prize, within 14 days of initial contact. This must be done by responding directly to the email or phone call. If the winner does not respond to the initial contact within 14 days, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify the winner. If the winner is disqualified, the Promoter reserves the right to award the prize to a reserve selected in the same manner. Reserve winner may have less time to respond.
- Prize Acceptance: Winners will be notified within 28 days of acceptance of the Prize to arrange collection of the Prize. In the unlikely event that a Prize doesn’t arrive within 28 days of Prize Acceptance, the winner will have a further 28 days to inform the Promoter by emailing email@example.com. If the winner does not inform the Promoter within this time frame, the Promoter will reserve the right to not reissue the prize or limit its value at their sole discretion.
- When the winner is communicating with the Promoter and when collecting the Prize, the Promoter reserves the right in its absolute discretion to withhold the Prize if the winner fails to comply with the directions of the Promoter or acts in a manner that is dangerous to themselves or to the public or is, in the opinion of the Promoter, anti-social in any manner or which causes a disturbance or nuisance to others. Whilst accepting the Prize the winner must not: be drunk, intoxicated, under the influence of drugs, underage, be abusive, threatening, make or incite racial abuse, chant, use offensive language, make obscene gestures, throw items, behave anti-socially, carry laser pens, bring animals (except guide dogs), carry offensive weapons or illegal substances, carry candles, climb any structure, make excessive noise, offer any item for sale, damage the venue or smoke. Failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions may result in the Promoter withholding the Prize.
- Provided no objection is received, if you are the winner, your surname and county of residence will be made available by the Promoter by sending an email request to firstname.lastname@example.org one month after the close of the Promotion, for a period of 8 weeks. You can object to your surname or county of residence being published or request for the amount of information being published to be reduced during the Winner Notification process. Without prejudice, the Promoter will provide this information to the Advertising Standards Authority on reasonable request.
- The Prize is not transferable or exchangeable, unless express consent has been given by the Promoter, and cannot be redeemed for monetary value or for any other form of compensation. If for any reason any element of the Prize is not available, the Promoter reserves the right, at its sole discretion to substitute another prize for it, of equal or greater value.
- If the Promotion is not capable of running as planned for reasons including but not limited to tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, dishonesty, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Promotion, the Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process or does not comply with these Terms & Conditions and/or to cancel, modify or suspend the Promotion or invalidate any affected entries.
- No responsibility can be taken for entries which are lost, delayed, corrupted, damaged, misdirected or incomplete or which cannot be delivered for any technical, delivery or other reason. Proof of sending will not be accepted as proof of receipt. The Promoter does not guarantee continuous or secure access to the microsite.
- The Promoter may request that the winners participate in publicity arising from the Promotion. The winners are under no obligation to participate and may decline this request. Participation is at the winner’s discretion and is not a condition of Prize Acceptance.
- It is the responsibility of the participant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when entering the Promotion and/or confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for winners failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- The Promoter reserves the right to verify the eligibility of entrants. The Promoter may require such information as it considers reasonably necessary for this purpose and a prize may be withheld unless and until the Promoter is satisfied with the verification.
- The Promoter together with any associated agencies and companies will not be liable for any loss (including, without limitation, indirect, special or consequential loss or loss of profits), expense or damage which is suffered or sustained (whether or not arising from any person’s negligence) in connection with this Promotion or accepting or using the Prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law. Nothing will exclude the Promotor’s liability for death or personal injury as a result of its negligence.
- An entry must be made directly by the individual entering the Promotion. Bulk entries from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries and entries submitted by macros or other automated means together with entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these Terms & Conditions in full will be disqualified and will be not be counted. If it becomes apparent that an entrant is using a computer(s) to circumvent this condition by, for example, the use of ‘script’, ‘brute force’, masking their identity by manipulating IP addresses, using identities other than their own or any other automated means in order to increase that entrant’s entries into the Promotion in a way that is not consistent with the rules of the Promotion, that entrant’s entries will be disqualified and any prize awarded will be void. Entrants are not permitted to enter using anonymous email services such as, but not limited to, GuerillaMail, Dispostable or Mailinator.
- The Promoter will not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations or any delay in performing its obligations within these Terms and Conditions if an act, omission, event or circumstance occurs caused by (but not limited to) global or regional health crises, weather conditions, fire, flood, strike, hurricane, industrial dispute, war, terrorist activity, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, epidemic, pandemic, famine, plague or other natural calamities and acts of God, or any other circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter.
- The Promoter may refuse to award a Prize in the event of any entrant’s fraud, dishonesty, breach or non-entitlement under these Terms & Conditions or seek recovery of its value if the Prize has been awarded.
- If any provisions of these Terms & Conditions are judged to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, this will not affect or impact the continuation in full force and effect the remainder of the provisions.
- By entering this Promotion, you will be deemed to have agreed to be bound by these Terms & Conditions.
- If a discrepancy between these Terms & Conditions and the details in any promotional material arises, the details in these Terms & Conditions will prevail.
- These Terms & Conditions are governed by English law and their interpretation and application will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.|
Promoter: The Promoter of this Promotion is SPLEND LTD, a company registered under the laws of England and Wales and whose registered address is Dawson House, 5 Jewry Street, London, England, EC3N 2EX. For the avoidance of doubt, Uber London Limited and its respective subsidiaries, affiliates, owners, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, members, representatives and employees will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Promotion or any prize awarded, except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law. By participating in this Promotion, you acknowledge and accept that the Promoter, SPLEND LTD, is the sole Promoter in relation to this Promotion and that Uber London Limited has not offered or sponsored this Promotion in any way.