Are you looking to own a brand-new PCO car to earn an income with rideshare platforms such as Uber? Then Splend is here to help! Our Rent-to-Buy plan is launching in April 2019.
What is Splend Rent-to-Buy?
By bringing this hugely successful plan from Australia to the UK, our goal is to provide an accessible and flexible opportunity for our Members to own a car. Think of it as an alternative to traditional car finance for Uber drivers.
Below are some frequently asked questions about Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan.
How does Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan work?
- Brand-new cars are available on a flexible rental contract, with the weekly rental fee paid one week in advance.
- There is an upfront one-off Membership fee payment, therefore, no deposit is taken.
- Typically, a rental contract will last between 3-4 years, depending on the car in question.
- At the end of the rental agreement, you will pay a small admin fee to have the vehicle’s details changed into your name!
- After you complete the minimum rental period, you can cancel the Rent-to-Buy rental contract by providing one month’s notice and paying the small admin fee.
Find out more details about Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan by joining our waiting list.
What features does Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan include?
Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan provides you with a number of amazing features on top of the brand-new car of your choice. This list of features includes:
- A dedicated Member Success Representative
- Insurance & servicing
- Road Tax, MOT, PHV
- Free access to Splend’s Driver Success Program
- Free access to Splend’s Member App
- Service booking assistance
- Accident claims assistance
- A holiday break every year
- Access to Splend’s Member Support Centre
- Access to Splend’s Community Events
- £100 bonuses for referring friends
Guess what?! That’s not the end of the list! There are more features to be announced soon.
What cars are available and how do I register my interest?
Splend will be providing you with a range of the best cars available for PCO drivers. You will have the option of owning a car that beats the upcoming ULEZ and T-charge in London.
Join our waitlist below to be the first to know when the exciting new plan launches and find out more about the range of available models.
Splend offers vehicle access to Uber drivers in the UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico through its Rent and Rent-to-Buy plans. In addition to the most important tool in your career as a rideshare driver, Splend also provides ongoing training, support, and data-driven feedback via a personal Member Success Representative. Our Members also receive some fantastic Member Benefits including discounts from our partners!
For more information about Splend, give our team a call on 0333 444 0533 or email us.
Related: How do I become an Uber driver?