Are you looking to own a brand-new PCO car to earn an income with rideshare platforms such as Uber? Then Splend is here to help! Our Rent-to-Buy plan has just launched!
What is Splend Rent-to-Buy?
By bringing this hugely successful plan from Australia to the UK, our goal is to provide an accessible and flexible opportunity for our Members to own a car. Think of it as an alternative to traditional car finance for Uber drivers.
Below are some frequently asked questions about Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan.
How does Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan work?
- Brand-new cars are available on a flexible rental contract, with the weekly rental fee paid one week in advance.
- There is an upfront one-off Membership fee payment, therefore, no deposit is taken.
- Typically, a rental contract will last between 3-4 years, depending on the car in question.
- At the end of the rental agreement, you will pay a small admin fee to have the vehicle’s details changed into your name!
- After you complete the minimum rental period, you can cancel the Rent-to-Buy contract by providing one month’s notice and paying the small admin fee.
What features does Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan include?
Splend’s Rent-to-Buy plan provides you with a number of amazing features on top of the brand-new car of your choice. This list of features includes:
- A dedicated Member Success Representative
- Insurance & servicing
- Road Tax, MOT, PHV
- Free access to Splend’s Driver Success Program
- Free access to Splend’s Member App
- Service booking assistance
- Accident claims assistance
- A holiday break every year
- Access to Splend’s Member Support Centre
- Access to Splend’s Community Events
- £100 bonuses for referring friends
Guess what?! That’s not the end of the list! There are more features to be announced soon.
What cars are available and how do I register my interest?
Splend provides you with a range of the best cars available for PCO drivers. All models are hybrid-drive, ULEZ- compliant cars with a 5-star NCAP rating.
Splend offers vehicle access to Uber drivers in the UK, Canada, Australia and Mexico through its Rent and Rent-to-Buy plans. In addition to the most important tool in your career as a rideshare driver, Splend also provides ongoing training, support, and data-driven feedback via a personal Member Success Representative. Our Members also receive some fantastic Member Benefits including discounts from our partners!
For more information about Splend, give our team a call on 0333 444 0533 or email us.
Related: How do I become an Uber driver?